Page 1 - Reviews - Sky Organics, Tinted Lip Balms, 4 Pack Set, 0.15 oz (4.25 g) Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Excellent moisturizing lipsticks, clear color, provide moisture. I am very pleased. The color range is appropriate for the mood and the place to go. Excellent. here are the swatches edit: after a month of usage, i noticed it may dry lips but still i love the color and use it every day

b0cfe70d-9a4c-42c4-aa95-1a4dcbe67f23
a26eb0e4-b970-4155-b7fd-384ac56a6bda
530cf812-1096-4860-aa6c-b0a67c22b013
b0e43240-8aa7-4eec-b2e0-36e1d94bc684
b20e0f8d-427e-48da-b0c8-0e4ebbaa5839
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Very nice tinted balms. I'm alergic to most lipsticks and glosses, so this is a very nice option for me. Note, that the brown color is a bit dark for my light complection, but the rest are very pretty. It gives good moisture and has a nice minty smell.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

These are great! Really do hydrate the lips. The brighter ones give more of a shine with very little tint, the two dark ones are so pretty and adds a stronger tint. Love it, and definitely will purchase again. If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Moisturizing with a hint of color. Naturally flavored/scented with mint. Sometimes tinted balms feel more like lipstick but this feels exactly like my clear lip balms.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

All 4 of the colors are very pretty and seem like they would work well for all skintones. Also, layering a couple of the colors to make a new color is fun, too, and gives you more options.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I tried the light two colors and both are good in terms of colors and as lip balms. It has light minty smell but not strong so that’s ok. I think overall good products for the price. But I may prefer an individual instead of selling a set of 4.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I really like the tingly feeling you get after applying these lip balms, it minthy and fresh and brings blood up to the skin giving a youthful look to the lips, i really like the dark colors for my skin tone, the lighter colors look better on me with a lipstick underneath.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

These are great! Really do hydrate the lips. The brighter ones give more of a shine with very little tint, the two dark ones are so pretty and adds a stronger tint. Love it!

Posted on May 14, 2022

They have a light scent. I like their colors. Unfortunately, they don't last a long time. They are good for moisturizing lips. I didn't like that they pile up in the lip lines. The size is good compared to the price.

2d6d51b2-f5bf-48ef-8c1b-5dacaed3331d
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love my new lip balms ... have already tried two of the tints ... a couple of them are matte finishes ... the other two a bit shimmery. There's a pleasant slight "tingling" ... and, they glide on the lips providing a creamy texture without being sticky whatsoever!! I HIGHLY recommend!!