Page 1 - Reviews - Soapbox, Argan Oil Shampoo, Control & Soften, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I had found this product at my local Sally's,I really enjoyed it. But when I went back to re-purchase it they no longer had it. I found a great deal with iherb,it was seamless,from the great price,to it showing my up on my doorstep. Thank you so much❤️ I love all things Aragon

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This product can be be used with no extra oils when you need to style your hair. I remember trying this on vacation and being surprised at how my hair frizz was very manageable but maybe that was just less humidity in the air. Main pro is the scent and affordable price. Will look to purchase again once i use up all the bottles i now have.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Fantastic smell- vanilla and autumn spice, like with an apple pie. very moisturizing shampoo, but also perfectly cleansing. I think this is my new staple. I wish iherb had secured the bottle with tape or put it in a plastic bag; it leaked in the box. there wasn't a huge loss, but I still had to clean it up and I wish I hadn't lost even a teaspoon of this formula.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I'm blown away by this product. I have literally lost any hope in any commercial shampoo and conditioner because they always make my hair feel dull, rough, frizzy or too heavy. This shampoo actually makes my hair shiny and soft . Texture is light and my scalp feels clean afterward. the scent is divine. I'm very surprised I have found a shampoo that i really do love and don't regret spending money on.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Haven't seen any noticeable difference from using this shampoo but my scalp is typically not so sensitive so most shampoos worked for me. My hair usually starts looking greasy on day 2 regardless of whatever shampoo i use so far and i was suffering from mild flaking on my scalp before using this. The shampoo didn't make any difference to it but i guess if this is not a concern to you, the scent and texture of it is really good!

Ornexi
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Really enjoyed the scent of the shampoo and smooth texture. Easy to use, hair looks moisturized, healthy and shiny. Nice design of package and good size. Me and my daughter used this shampoo and we both were happy about it, so I think it fits every age. Good quality overall, really recommend to everyone!

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Great shampoos with no harmful chemicals at an affordable price. They leave my hair clean without drying it. If this review was helpful to you please leave a like🤗

20b26864-4f92-4787-8074-a19c7bad215c
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It has a nice scent. Packaging and size are good. Use it with Soapbox, Argan Oil Conditioner to get the maximum benefit to your hair. Made of high-quality natural ingredients.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I have bad oil hair especially in summer. I often take a shower twice a day just because of it. I try to use other brands that keep fluffy but also too dry. this shampoo helps control and soften at the same time so it can reduce hair loss

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Perfect for color-treated hair. Makes my hair smooth without all the bad stuff and smells delicious. Only 4 stars because the packaging doesn't allow for easy traveling. Has a tendency to ooze out of the bottle.