US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I've been using fresh/packaged beets as part of NO for blood pressure control for years, thought I'd see if capsules were more convenient and cheaper. These seem good, I've added just one capsule to my morning set, but I think a larger dose is generally needed to see more results, probably three or four corresponds to maybe two ounces of whole beets, I know beet powder also comes in bulk for this reason. But, give it a shot, I think it's helping at this low dose but taken regularly. I'm always partial to Solaray when it's available.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I take Beet for the past few years to reduce my blood pressure and for blood circulation. I can't say thatI am off medication, but it is not too bad. I but this brand only. Also fermented one. it is the same, you just take less capsules. Beets also considered an antioxidants.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Looking forward to the benefits of the antioxidants in this product. For those who don't like eating beets, this is a great superfood in a convenient form. Without having to consume the food in its natural form, I am getting the health benefits in my diet with a quality ingredient.

I was having slight swelling in my ankles and did some research and found out beet root was excellent for circulation among other things. I am so happy to say that I have been taking these every day for the past 3 months and the swelling is gone and has been for the past two months. I will keep taking these, they are amazing, I feel overall a lot better as well.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I believe in the power of beets to help me with my ulcerative colitis, and these capsules are just fantastic. easy to swallow, packaged well, came quickly, no aftertaste at all and the price is great. will order again. its easy to tell these are of a higher quality than most on the market.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I’m dealing with the long version of a virus that’s been going around, and someone in my support group mentioned taking beetroot might be of benefit to combat the inflammation and headaches. Taking 3-4 each day and I’m so happy to say that I’m experiencing some relief. :-)

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
2,713

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

because it's only 605mg you need to take a lot - I take 5 in the mornign and 5 in the late afternoon, but it DEFINITELY helps with energy, bloodflow, congestion, snoring, endurance, a lot of benefits.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

quality is ok ingredients are fine i don't see real benefits yet.. mayb need to take lil longer but i know it's high antioxidants