US

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Perfect size!

Perfect size for older kids and adults. I use these capsules for taking powder supplements. I also use them for my 10 yr old son if he has troubles with swallowing medication or supplements in tabs. I crush the tabs and fill up the capsules with powder and it works out perfectly every time. I also like the fact that these caps are vegetarian.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The quality and size are perfect. It is easy to use as for essential oils as for powdered items. No any scent, good package, everyone see the benefit in using these capsules. Good value for such a price! I feel myself satisfied by this item and recommend others to use it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love using these empty capsules for my CBD oil every night. They are a large capsule, but still very easy to swallow. There is no weird after taste which I appreciate. Also think iHerb offers a great deal, enough capsules in one package to last over a year!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I’ve used it for calm magnesium. And it is easy to open and close capsules and have no scent and taste!! Size is a lot big but can be handled.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great for filling with artemisia (or other super foods)which is otherwise hard to swallow because it's bitter. These capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A great tool to have when you need to split your doses of capsules for example taking only half capsules of stomach acid or enzymes.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love those ! I use them for my creatine powder, which I hated to mix in juice and drink. about 650mg powder can get in to each capsule. and its vegan ! :)

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Very good value for money. We can fill with nasty tasting liquid supplements an pop them every day. Easy to fill, durable capsules for a great price per count. We love IHerb especially because of its awesome delivery system and no counterfeits!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I cap up my own herbal powders so these are very handy. Usually most places only offer gelatin caps but im vegetarian so im thankful iherb has these. If you need a good capsule, you wont be disappointed with these.