US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

took for three months ldl down from 162 to 122 hdl up from 44 to 49 did not eat carbs in the period exept weekends results better than statins

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very good product. I have used it before and saw a decrease in my LDL cholesterol without the side effects of statins which I have had (body aches, I have fibromyalgi) when using them.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Fantastic! I take this with the Blue Bonnet Plant Sterols. I got bloodwork done after 3 months. My LDL went from 173 to 119, Trig went from 199 to 100! HDL stayed the same. My doctor was speechless. Results were much better than I was expecting.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product managed to reduce my choresterol level effectively. I was using another popular brand and only found out that it didn’t work as expected during blood test. Luckily I find this. Solaray is always trusted brand!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

My cholesterol is somewhat higher than it should be, so I’m lowering it the all natural way taking red yeast rice to help lower my numbers. I decided to try this brand, since the Now brand didn’t really make a difference. This had great reviews, so let’s see if this does a trick.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i use it size good package good intgredient good

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Dr. has encouraged me to use Solaray Red Yeast Rice CoQ-10 for over 10 years to avoid statins in cholesterol medications Can be very expensive at local health food stores. I have been using iHerb now for over a year. Prices are good and packed in boxes, delivery is great.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Doctor recommended this instead of statin. Next appointment at the end of the month, then I'll know how they work. Praying for good results

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I have been taking this supplement to reduce high cholesterol, great combination of red yeast rice and COQ-10.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

good vitamin i like it this items thanks for vitamin big