US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Respiration help when needed

When I could find this nowhere else, when I kept getting out of stock messages, I was able to find Respiration Blend SP-6 at iHerb. It was available at a fair price and it arrived in a short amount of time and I was back in much needed relief thanks to iHerb.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

I was diagnosed with asthma over 20 years ago. I use the respiration blend daily. I can tell a big difference! I get through seasonal allergy season well! Maintaining a good diet and healthy lifestyle and adding this blend to my regime has been a good step in managing asthma.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Trusted brand with quality products, heartilly reccomend this products arrived were well packaged,product prices are affordable,there is no unpleasant smell.Easy to swallow.If the cough just starting it helps very well.Periodically drinks,need enough patience to feel the effect.It feels better, no side effects.After read this review, dont forget Please push button LIKE, thank you :), i wish you all good health

7723c621-890f-4640-be76-7297f5622e5b
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
1,288

I like the brand, I use a lot of their products. In addition to herbs, homeopathic ingredients are present. Required product after virus and respiratory problems. Very good product at a bargain price.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

As always, a wonderful blend I’ve used for years to help strengthen my lungs after an upper respiratory event. Glad to still find it on the market. This combo is great for those that don’t want all the immune support that the new blends contain and focus more on cleansing mucus from the body.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good product for lung support. As a normally healthy female, I occasionally experience asthma like shortness of breath. While not debilitating, it is uncomfortable having to struggle for a full breath. After a bout with Covid, when my shortness of breath was aggravated, I tried this product as recommended on the label. It eased my symptoms until my body could get back to normal. I keep this on hand in case symptoms return.

This blend is a little bit similar to Prostate blend which I bought and used a few months back. This is quite a good quality product and it really helps with my Dad in particular. I am now also taking this as it helps with my breathing. I benefit from being able to sleep much better since I started taking this, it could be coincidence, but I am happy with this herb and will continue to complete the bottle. Delivery was quick and packaging is safely packaged and fresh. Very happy overall. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Good supplement for respiratory problems which my husband often has. After taking this, he has less clogged nose or more seldom at least.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Super for respiratory problems… i am smoker and helped me

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This helped me many times when i didnt feel well. But always check with your doctor.