US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Taking just 1 a day might explain why I still use the weakest reading glasses of 1.0 for almost 8 years now. I just added lutein and fish oil to my regime. I would rather not have to wear reading glasses at all so we'll see how the added supplements help me to attain that goal.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I order it constantly for my mom and sister to support their eyesight. Cheap and good quality! It is vegetable and no chemicals! Recommend it!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love taking billberry because when I went to thr eye Dr. hr said my inner eye looks real good. I believe its because of Bilberry and i tried different brands. A good supplement for sure.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

used it becaused i felt i was seeing not as good as before may be because of computer eye fatigue after two months my vision realy improved

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I have taken Bilberry supplements for more than a decade, and I believe it works for my vision condition because I have myopia but it has not gotten worse at all. Now I cannot have Bilberry supplements from a different brand, which I used for a long time. So I have chosen SOLARAY Bilberry supplement this time because this brand contains 160mg of Bilberry and 57.6mg of Anthocyanosides. So far so good. I satisfied my purchase. :)

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great pills and makes my eyes much brighter Would recommend

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

fast delivery. highly recommended. first time buying it and it is really good. reasonable price. easy to swallow

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I take this for eye health. It's also a great source of antioxidants.