US

Based on 7,442 Ratings
6,121
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,862

Solgar is one of my trusted brands when it comes to vitamins and minerals. I tried to take b complex since i have severe palpitation (shaky voice and shaky chest). After 3 weeks of taking this, my palpitation started to decrease. I take this together with magnesium and it really works for me.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

About the result. My hair has really gotten better. That's noticeable. Previously, I was taking vitamins B from another manufacturer, I didn’t particularly notice the result, I believed that it was “somewhere inside”. Immediately, already in the middle of the course, a decrease in fragility and hair loss became noticeable. That is, the result was not "somewhere inside", but visually noticeable. In addition, by the end of the course, I noticed that I was less nervous, or rather, during this time I don’t remember being too nervous. Well, the hormonal shift returned to normal .

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

B-Complex is extremely important for the functionality of the body. So I have been taking it for over 2 months and noticed wonderful changes in my energy level soaring making me way more active every day. Like this specific manufacturer, and additionally, this product is in a very convenient capsule form. Recommend it to all! :)

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Excellent! In just one week, there was a noticeable change in strength and everyday activities. If I miss a day, I'll be reminded right away. The energy returns are poor. Allows me to spend the entire day in the garden while still being able to prepare the family meal. After supper, I can take a stroll and do a lot more before bed. This product is very effective. Great quality.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ever since I have started taking these, my energy levels have soared. Originally, I wanted them to help with my adult acne. While that did not happen, I have noticed that I have oodles of energy throughout the day. I have repurchased time and again, and will continue to do so.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've researched this product a little bit and found some good reviews that seemed to be objective (though nothing ever is these days). got the product quickly. the company is dependable and its better than getting B's from a multi-vitamin source when you never know the tru source and quality of what is inside

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I started taking B-Complex because I was very fatigued and agitated all the time. Been taking it for a couple weeks now and I have noticed a huge difference. More energy, my nerves are settled and have an improved mood. For me the quality is overall good and also the ingredient.