US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 7, 2022
Excellent! Does wonders for immunity

I've been using the Beta Glucan supplement for a week now and my skin never felt so nice. I've had redness on my cheeks and my chin that's gotten alot better since I've stared using it. my skin never felt this shiny and clear. I'm also experiencing alot more energy. All around the supplement is definitely worth the money and does wonder for your immune system. Also smells decent not like other supplement .

ce6c019b-8e32-4eeb-b7ac-2c3d8591ead1
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,373

Beta glucans affect blood cholesterol levels. They also have immunomodulatory, antidiabetic, infectious properties, they're good for the digestive system and might have a certain effect on cancer. I take them to support immunity, normalize intestinal microflora and for high cholesterol. It has helped reduce this considerably and to a safer level. They are easy to swallow, & good value for money. It's affordable beta-glucans from a reliable brand. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I take beta glucans for 3 years to support my immune system and choose only this brand. Delivery is fast. Quality is great, size a little bit big but ok. Will use it for many years. And recommend to everyone. The only problem is the glass of the packaging, we can order 2kg for year and its heavy.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

i think they really work i love all benefits it gives you actually makes you deficate more easily as a bonus lol i use it for better immunity and against allergies

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
4,070

I've been taking this supplement for years now and it helps improve the healthy function of my immune system and it normalize the level of my cholesterol. Great supplement !

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Beta Glucans Supports Overall Immune System Function. The benefits of Beta Glucan are : Support Lipid Metabolism, maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, reducing blood cholesterol levels. Healthy Immune Support

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My immune system has visibly improved since taking this supplement. My whole family also takes it and they are very satisfied. It is important to us that the product is also vegan. Excellent!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is the first time I have heard and tried the Beta Glucans. My friend recommended me, at first I was sceptical about this product, but I was wrong. Now, I use it daily. I also recommended it to my friends and family members.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have been using beta for the last two years and I can't live without them. I think they really help me with my immune system.