US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,858

This is the first time I am writing a review. I saw on the Internet this product. I was interested in speed. This is what you need. I didn’t regret it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I like Biotin lot as it helps to my hair becomes strengthened and thickened. It also help my nail to be stronger. After taking Solgar Biotin for 1 week, I can feel it help me to improve my hair and nail. It is very effective. Therefore, I think the improvement is due to high quality ingredient.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin. It helps to support healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy metabolism in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,070

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

My nails feel stronger and break less easily after a month of taking these! I take this supplement for my hair and nails. I notice less hair fall also. If you shed a lot of hair in the shower and/or cannot grow long nails, this supplement with help

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This supplement is easy to take because it is small in size. This is a quality supplement, and this product does what it says. My hair and nails are strong and healthy.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good product and working like it should!! Been ordering from iherb for about a year now and always received product in a timely manner. Will continue to deal with them. Thanks

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
5,408

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

My hair and nails and skin look amazing . I am taking 2 pills every day

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Excellent quality product from a brand that I trust. I've been taking these for over 5 years and I wouldn't change brand.