US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Excellent! there's no one like Solgar

Solgar obviously know what they are doing because each of their products that I own is just a whole another level compared to others. I was thrilled to find out that they have a CHEWABLE CALCIUM, a truly great product. I do recommend not to bite it, but rather use it as a candy :) Worth every penny, would highly recommend

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I went with this brand due to the glass/metal packaging, but have been pleasantly surprised with its quality and taste! I only take one a day due to the fact that I still get a fair amount of calcium in my diet (even being fully plant-based), but I really like that it feels like a daily treat!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is my favorite calcium supplement to take. The taste is great, it's not too sweet, ingredients are simple, quality is excellent, and it's chewable. I am not a big fan of swallowing a bunch of supplements pills so having the chewable Solgar calcium for my daily calcium needs is a huge bonus. :)

Solgar is good brand. And ingredients always very original. Age define For adults calcium chealte waffers packaging is very very good Beneficial. For Bone efficiency. Always will buy taste is good for calcium deficiency can combine with d3 good supplement quality is best

44a11e65-73c1-408f-83ed-f704e7c51bc6
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

A good option if you need a chewable calcium supplement. The vanilla flavor is mild and does not have an overpowering taste, but there is a chalky texture that is common in chewable vitamins. It is packaged in a glass jar so it’s a little less plastic in the world and the cap is a screw top aluminum. I don’t think it’s difficult to twist open, but maybe someone with motor skill issue would struggle with that motion daily. Overall, it’s a great product if you’re in need of a chewable calcium that doesn’t break the bank.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I really like these wafers because they don't have much taste and are easy to chew. I also like the value of 500 mg and 120 wafers

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The best Calcium ever! Ordering second time this Calcium of Solgar. Easy to chew and tasty. The quality of the bottle and the product itself is top-level. This is the best product for the bones. Recommended!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I've just found these chewable calcium wafers and love the taste. I have been on the look out for calcium supplements that don't have Vitamin D in them as I already use the Vitamin D3 gel tabs. Finally got these and am very happy with them.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It tastes nice, mild vanilla. I noticed white spot on my Children nails. They said it was because lack of calcium. Deficit kind of. So I bought this, thinking 1 tablet per day is enough due to 500mg calcium. And yess it works. The white spot gone.