US

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Good source of vitamin A & D for my teeth and skin problem

I am watching a lot of dr. berg's video in youtube and stumble upon his video about cod liver oil, I am trying to fix my acne problem and other skin problem from within so I purchased this and loving it so far. i also just had braces and have low bone support in me lower teeth so trying this product to fix my problems from Within. Price in where I was located is almost double the price compared to iherb so glad I found it here.

647f1e76-49ba-46ee-8a50-295fcb794d93

I buy it for myself and usually start drinking it from October till April to have the normal vitamin D level during cold days without sun. I leary like the ingredients in here. Last year I also bought in for my grandma and she said she actually felt the difference and had more energy and felt better while taking those supplements. So I will definitely buy it again, unfortunately, it is not always in stock, but when it is I always try to order it from IHerb.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I choose this type of vitamins for the first time I hope it will be Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good for my daughter Today is my first day for use ing it The smell is bad for me and my daughter and also the taste not the best one i wish it be safe and give me all the benefit i like the quality The packaging is very nice and safe

2235cfa3-946a-41a8-ac23-720a4131ec49
Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is the real deal. Don't bother with generic fish oils because they don't contain oil from Cod fish and that's what you need. I did some research when first deciding which Vitamin A / cod liver oil capsules to take, and these looked to be the best. They seem high in quality and like another reviewer, I like that they use a dark brown bottle to protect from light damage. I'm a satisfied customer and will continue to reorder.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have ordered this product twice and liked it. The whole family takes it for the last 3 months and the capsules are small, easy to swallow , even for teenagers. It is too soon maybe to say something abbout clear effect, but my daughter says she feels the hair is stronger and nails are less fragile. I hope to have improvement for a dry eyes and it feels good, I think it has impact on my condition

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Excellent product. Solgar are a highly reliable brand and each time tested have the ingredients they state on the label, making for a high quality product every-time. This is a great product to accompany the Solgar K2 capsules. Its a very easy and excellent way to take cod liver oil.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Purchased this to increase my intake of the vitamin A and D for the winter months. Because of the ratio of vitamin A to D in this product I take additional vitamin D. This is the first time I use this brand, but so far so good. I don't experience bad taste from the product and quality seems good.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I was worried these would smell it gave a weird taste that wouldn’t match with the food I eat, but the snell is very subtle and not at all a bother. It can’t be helped that cod oil will smell a bit and I’m happy it’s not as intense as I thought

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality of this profuct is pretty good, the ingredients, the package and the taste are all good, it is a bit fish, it is not suitable for all ages, it had alot of benefits for the hair, cholesterol and heart because it has omega.

d7dbf6bb-d3d9-4189-8ea4-8fac85951b35
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Has a strong fish smell. Good source of vits A & D and its Non-GMO, gluten, wheat and dairy free - always on my checklist for my supplements. Taking 3 capsules a day as recommended.

cb408984-4b2e-4f2c-acd6-a13d1a224e4c