US

Based on 13,367 Ratings
12,163
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,864

Combination of ingridients in this product is excellent. Product is tolerated very well. I ude this product together with may husband after infection and hospitalisation from Covid-19 and we just ordered our fourth bottle and i expect this product will help to keep us safe from various type of infections, including getting Covid-19 again.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
2,051

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

best quality and ingredients for sure, size is a bit big but still can swallow, very good for immunity and also skin health, packaging is very good, effects are noticable, i dont have any problems with stomach after using. it is a great antioxidant and has no taste but slight smell while swallowing

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Vitamin C is essential for immunity and for iron absorption! I trust the brand Solgar, it always makes high quality products. This product has been easy on my stomach and I believe it has been effective to keep me strong and healthy during a time when health is no joke.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Well tolerated, no complaints about the quality. Capsule size is regular and easy to swallow. I take as immune support daily - ongoing. I'm a firm believer in the benefits of taking vitamin c regularly. I take 1 a day mostly and in times I need extra support (during flu season) I take 2 a day.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I like the quality of this 500 mg formula which gives no acidity in the body. Size capsules is okay. The package is high quality too, a glass dark container with 100 pills. Take this to boost my immunity during winter. Love the purity of ingredients too. No bad taste if dissolved in water.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

This is a great formula with the ester C and other complimentary ingredients as well. I need a large amount of vitamin C daily so I can add it with other forms to make up the required amount I need. The quality is excellent and the price is good for the 100 capsules. The size is not too big, I can swallow them but I do tend to mix with my other nutrients into a juice to take them all together.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

This is an excellent form of vitamin C as it contains other ingredients that also contain the vitamin. As I don't like swallowing large amounts of capsules, this easily opens up to mix with juice and/or water. As it is non-acidic I can take a la rger amount thanit states on the bottle and have no issues withan upset tummy. I will always take this type of vitamin C purely for its combination of natural ingredients. The quality is excellent.

I bought this product to boost my immune system. This supplement is a bit large in size and may be difficult to swallow. I can easily swallow large sized supplements, so I did not mind, but if you are not a fan, this supplement will seem large. The smell is hardly noticeable. I have been taking this supplement for about 2 weeks now.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Very good quality antioxidant with stomach friendly not acidity ingredients. It has a positive effect on immune system when use it in daily basis in your diet. The size of capsules is perfect. It's easy to swallow and has a good tase. The package came quickly, was well-made.