US

4.8
Based on 4,125 Ratings
3,510
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

IT is the best I had, gives me full of energy for training and recovery followed by a really good price. I have been using this for quite a while. Most of the time, I do not have the taste come back on me. Easy to take. Good product, good company and I will buy again.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I chose this omega supplement because it has a great ingredient list and the right amount of each omega type (based on my research). The only downside that the pills are kinda big and you have to take 3 a day! A quick tip: don’t forget that you have to store them in the fridge!

dcdc7ec8-ec19-4b30-965c-1be08208a3df
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The Solgar brand is great. The quality is good and so are the ingredients. I've only been taking this supplement for a little over a month so I can't say for sure if it is doing what it is meant to do. I do feel more energetic. I will update my review after some time passes.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This essential fatty acid supplement is the best! My husband has MS and it improves his well-being. It helps to keep both of us healthy.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,675

I really and really liked this omega of all tried by me and my husband. Changes became noticeable after 2 weeks of regular use. Once take a jar and do not stop: )

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Bought as a gift for my sister. Before buying I researched the ingredients, quality, price and the size. This Solgar is optimum choise. Her hair and common well-being are happy with them. =) P. S. Should be kept in the fridge.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

The product has a lot of good ingredients. I felt a lot of benefits after I started taking it. Also, I am very satisfied with the size which was bigger than expected.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022