US
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Good help for people with vascular issues, but be careful - to get the desired effect it is needed to get a long 30 days course (for all rutin products it works like that, not just for this producer)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is very helpful for managing symptoms of varicose veins. Taken together with horse chestnuts, the combination is really effective at reducing pain and heaviness from varicose vein.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

The best! I already am noticing a difference after taking Rutin 500 mg. I have problems with varicose veins and severe leg aches. Nothing has seemed to work until now. I will continue taking this supplement and see what progress I have.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Tried Solgar Rutin, had good results. Amazon stopped carrying it, so I tried another brand - no effect. The only difference I could find was that Solgar's Rutin was derived from Dimorphandra Mollis fruit, while other (cheaper) sources used Sophora Japonica. Curious, I searched for any info - why should it matter? Only found one study, it was out of the Uni of Sau Paolo, which "showed a biological activity 50% stronger" in Rutin derived from Dimorphandra Mollis fruit. The difference they found was the presence of Isoquercetin (missing in SJ extracts) and higher standards in processing. Sticking with Solgar.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Solgar is my most loved manufacturer purely for the quality of ingredients. I am taking ruin for issues with my leg veins and I feel like it really made a difference. I read a few studies on it and I tend to take 4 capsules throughout the day, as that is what was used in them so the big packaging really goes a long way.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good quality and I like glass packaging more than plactik.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This does wonders for my circulation and I use it specifically for hemorrhoids, knocks them out without fail.

Great product. We use this for immunity and to slightly thin the blood naturally by improving blood flow, without reducing platelets like warfarin.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

From my experience, If you have a problem with weak blood vessels, The rutin will do the trick. Take it with vitamin C This brand is the best.