US

Based on 7,158 Ratings
6,369
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,865

I keep buying this brand of vitamin d. D is important at all stages in life, especially for those that work indoors and don't get enough sun exposure. Although the recommended dosage is 1000 IU, I try taking 3000 IU a day. I have seen this product have an excellent effect on my d levels.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

good quality, legit, original, fast delivery and properly packed will surely order again after I consume this I use another probiotic but if I can’t get my hands on that I will definitely get this one. The difference is the other one that I use helps me with digesting dairy

cbd310b9-599f-4248-8c54-31f32dbf336c
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

holy I didn't expect how expensive this is for the dosage but it is a quality ingredient that helps with mood the size of the capsule is perfect not too big I like it a lot great for areas with not a lot of sun and general immunity for your body

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system and neuromuscular function. The Vitamin D3 in this product is the same form produced by the body when our skin is exposed to sunlight. As we age, our bodies may absorb this important nutrient less efficiently. This product utilizes oil from select livers of deep-sea, cold water fish. The oil has been molecularly distilled to remove harmful contaminants. This formulation is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022