US

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I keep buying this brand of vitamin d. D is important at all stages in life, especially for those that work indoors and don't get enough sun exposure. Although the recommended dosage is 1000 IU, I try taking 3000 IU a day. I have seen this product have an excellent effect on my d levels.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

love solgar vitamins, this is a very good vitamin D3. 250 softgels in fair price for the quality of the product. i usually prefer the 5000 IU. but when the deficiency is not high the 1000 IU is more convenience. you can take 1 or 2 pills according to your blood test result.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I fully trust Solgar brand and appreciate the price for such a large quantity! I take two per day and might increase this coming winter now that I've moved to New England. I like the soft gel because it is easy to swallow and the small size of it helps too.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Solgar Vitamin D (25 mcg, 1000 IU) is a small softgel cap, easily taken with calcium to maintain bone Denistry. I had a vitamin D deficiency about 5 years ago. So, I took them as recommended by my doctor until my vitamin D level was raised. Now, I take one 3 times a week to maintain a safe level. Solgar makes a quality dark brown glass bottle. There is no after taste or stomach upset. The bottle comes in sturdy box package from iHerb, as expected.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality product. Dosage and size are exact what needed. It is useful especially during winter, when the sun is warming weekly. It is supporting the immunity.

3f1c94f3-3620-44dd-a19f-1ec0434e06ec
Posted on May 9, 2022

I am using these vitamins for 2-3 years already. The quality is vey good and the effect can be seen in the blood test - absorption is on a very good level. The package is very good, I like that it is glass.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband through medication causes skin thinning through taking vitamin D has improved his condition. My nails have improved and once again cheaper buying from this site compared to our local health shop