US
Based on 1,050 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,050 Ratings
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Packaging is elegant! Taste of chocolate compliments the collagen peptides. Good for my daily diet. More effective and improvement can be seen visibly after just taking for a week or so if you take it daily with collagen tablet. I take mine with youtheory and i can easily feel its benefits!

5d17b8c1-d96a-49cd-ab5d-040351c37cc0
DaisyNZ
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I purchased this product on special and actually bought 2. It was a great buy, and the ingredients also include Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, which for me is a must in collagen as I have skin that is “aging” 😊. The quality is also good. The cocoa flavour is very rich, which I love. All in all a great purchase!

2166c38a-dd9b-4940-a401-6e7bffffde43
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
4,637
15,532

I am used to getting unflavored collagen, mostly because of the great price point but decided to try out out this new cocoa flavor, and am glad i did. The cocoa flavor stands out bold yet subtle enough not to overwhelm your coffee. I just love this and will be on a repeat buy for a while. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I drink this on its own and just add a bit of coco sugar and the taste is great! Really like it! I usually get rashes from some Collagen products and I don’t get that with this one. Used it for just a week but i can see some glow in my skin! It’s effective! Would order more!

39afd8de-ffea-44cc-8cab-f0efccd9fd09
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I read articles about anti-aging, and they always mention collagen. So I purchased to try its effect and benefit. My skin looks dull, so I hope there will be improvement after drinking this. It came in a good a packaging, and it tastes like a real cocoa drink, better with little sugar.

aa2b4eb4-aaad-4694-ac71-d1c2e0c0c703
Posted on May 9, 2022

My first time trying this collagen with cocoa. Very aromatic smells like chocolate. But not as dissolvable compared to unflavoured collagen. Collagen is essential not only for elasticity of the skin but also for cartilage in the knees and joints especially as we ages. Collagen must be taken with Vit C for its absorption. Good quality no fishy odour.

562ab20f-6a6d-4421-99a2-47b0c46bfa05
Posted on Dec 31, 2022

100% quality product! Have only been using this product a few days and already I can see visible improvements to my skin and nails, which are very dry and easily broken 🤩 The flavour is great and as someone who dislikes fish, the lack of fish smell or taste is fantastic! Will definitely keep using!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Taste is just cacao. It does help my joints. Actually I tried type 1 and 3 collagen from other brands and they all help my joints. So I believe there is type 1 and 3 collagen. I haven't notice any changes in hair growth or nail growth. My hair and nail condition was OK to begin with. I'm looking forward to any skin improvement.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2021 I tried this first in water and it didn't work well for me , my palate is too sensitive. I started using it in my coffee and noticed significant Improvement in three days. I didn't realize how much of a difference collagen could make. I am now on day 7 and have no plans to do without it.quality is pretty on par.