US

1,229
MarceloCandido
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Natural, homeopathic and functional

I was afraid to buy this homeopathy, but after using it for a few days, I could really prove that it works. No morning sneezes and no itchy throat, plus a slight unblocked nose. Regarding the brand, it is of excellent quality as it has been on the market for several years. The ingredients are pure and natural. The taste is slightly sweet. I let it dissolve under the tongue, it takes about 10 minutes, you can bite down lightly to make it dissolve faster. If this report pleased you, I would love to receive your positive review.

2eeca517-b844-4d52-8a03-ff9fa385eb53
Posted on May 24, 2022

Best quality- ingredients active from sticta pulmoaria and etc. I can’t write all things here- and very simple just only take 1 tablet every 4 hours for my Age that is great. This is homeopathy stimulating my body own natural defenses- very simple package and I really love it- and great benefits I was read because I was had a problems with my nose- composition is a from herbal - I will see my improvement after 1 week later . And I hope o can relief my sneezing - from this supplements- and I was concern in a long time ago - so I will taste it and I will feel it Tomorrow.. thank you 🙏

b320f4b2-b4db-465f-ab67-40c073b40586
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Source Naturals always produces a good product, and this is no exception. Plus, it really, really works for controlling allergy symptoms. I thought I'd never be able to breath right again, and every year things had been getting worse. This product works better than the drug store allergy products and it doesn't give me any strange side effects.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

These are nearly tasteless and easy to take for kids and adults. They seem to work fine for mild sniffles due to allergies, but it does not work for my child with high allergic reaction to white oak. It was not enough to cut the reaction down for him. So I think these are good for occasional pollen reaction.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Anyone in our house that has the first sniffle or sneeze, we start taking this. It was recommended by a friend who has sensitivity to wine and it keeps her histamine away so she can enjoy an occasional glass of wine. So if it works for that, I thought why not try it for our ailments.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Some people don't believe in homeopathy but they need to try allergy pills to see that it really works. I'm not over exaggerating when I say when my allergies are "out of control" I take one of these and it clears up for a while. I can't take over the counter allergy medicines. I've had homeopathy that didn't work for me. THIS stuff works!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This really works!! It is of great quality and it's benefits are amazing! It brings me relief from my hay fever! As soon as my hay fever comes on in the Spring I start taking it. It improves my symptoms almost immediately. It's composition of the homeopathy ingredients improve my breathing, reduce my sneezing and coughing.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
1,189

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

fast and very effective. you could really notice the relief. the beat improvement among the others that I took ..even the most expensive I bought. no problem with the taste. quality gives value for money. the ingredients are also safe and homeopathic. my age is 49 and the dosage fits me