Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Blue-Green Algae, 200 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Excellent quality algae supplement in a pressed tablet form. Does not have any aftertaste like the powdered versions can. Ingredients are organic blue green algae, modified cellulose gum, silica and stearic acid (cellulose gum is used to hold the tablets together). The tablets are 500mg each, less than the size of a dime and easy to swallow. Recommended use is one tablet per day.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I have been using this for years. I feel it really makes a difference to my immunity and overall good health. I want use any other brand of Blue GreenAlgae. Sometimes it is out of stock, but worth the wait.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I am taking it for bronchitis issue together with sinus support and I m so grateful that it works. Being to so many tcm. Doctors and has never improved at all.my life saver.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It is a great superfood that has the effect of enhancing your brain function. It has a lot of benefits for the PNEI System

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Excelent quality of product. I'm Happy for get It in ofer

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Beats other manufacturers handsdown this really is the best one to go for.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

This product is absolute value for money. Noticeable positive change to my general well-being. iHerb delivered the product promptly even it has to travel half way around the globe. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

although I am not much of a sports person, this product has given me more energy in my daily life and I am very satisfied.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I have the impression that I get the best results using products obtained from algae, but the information related to the large amount of plastic in the oceans worries me for the time being, it is an excellent product.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Looks good , but didn't notice the effect that should give.