US

4.6
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258
Great product

I use this to help maintain my weight and keep my blood sugar down. I especially like this product because it's easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I take 1 tablet every other day and find that dose sufficient for my needs. It is part of a multi-vitamin regimen prescribed for me by my integrative doctor. Rather than paying through the nose for compounded vitamins with chromium in them, I simply buy this brand and make up the required dose separately. One bottle last me forever as there are 250 tablets in it. Terrific value for money!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Nice packing

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

these tablets help with blood sugar support. they are small enough that they are easy to swallow, good price point as well.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I bought this to help with stopping my sugar cravings , and yes it helped

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I ordered it for my mom it helps her with blood sugar controlling

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great product and it is cheap. Research says it is good for sugar control

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Thought to help moderate bloodsugar but research limited. However Early research shows that taking chromium might improve insulin sensitivity and ovulation in people with PCOS. But doses lower than 1000 mcg per day don't seem to work.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

اتناول حبوب الكروم باستمرار واستفدت منها كثيراً في نزول وزني وسعرها رائع جداً انطح من يرغبون في نزول وزنهم باستعماله بعد استشارة الطبيب I regularly take chromium and make use of it a lot when I lose weight And the price is great too You should use it if you want to lose weight, after consulting your doctor