US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I highly recommend this product easy to take being a lozenges and help with ulcers in the mouth . Also supports the nervous system as heat destroys vit B 2

I like that these are sublingual. It's possible that the ingredients irritated my digestive system. If you can handle manniitol and sorbitol, then it's really only got one excipient.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

quality is good 👍 and ingredients is good ..for adult age package is great..many benefits..good for diets

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Quality is good and it support nervous system, i didnt feel so much changes in energy but it support metabolism, taste good

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I took this and hope it helps with migraine. trust this brand.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I find the effect from this B-2 very noticeable, unlike regular non co-enzymated B2. I think my digestion/methylation is too weak so I respond only to coenzyme form of b vitamins. It is the same with B1 for me.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Works well, I prefer coenzymated as high quantities are not required for effectiveness I actually grind it up and take only one third of the tablet

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Have been taking for a while but have upped the dose to 4 x a day as suggested by my naturopath...will see how I go👍

Posted on Feb 20, 2020

My Doctor found I had a severe deficiency of Vitamin B 2 and I had very bad headaches as a result. I had to take weekly injections of Vitamin B 2. Then I found this sublingual supplement available! Now I use this product instead. My doctor routinely monitors my lab values for the correct dose. It really gave me my freedom back to travel. Thank you!