US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Good quality. I take a small dose with every meal because I struggle with oxalates and the calcium helps. But I think if you have a deficiency or are prone to bone fractures (osteoporosis) then this probably will not supply you with enough calcium. Calcium citrate would be a better option for optimal absorption in that case.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I started this right away and I love it. The powder is pure, and I have bought other items in the Source Naturals brand. Another brand of coral calcium helped to strengthen my teeth and bones in the past and I know this will too.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I use this in my tooth powder as a base with Xylitol. coconut oil and organic essential oils like myrrh. Very ggod for teeth and gums

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I like this a good quality pure coral calcium powder, very economical instead of pills. It is neutral taste, nice to take it with my supergreen powders.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It really work. Normal taste. We use it like a dietary supplement for whole family. I wish they have bigger package. Great calcium for bones.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I've had this brand before, gentle on the stomach, has best effect on my blood levels over pills & great value for money in relation to health benefits. Great for busy people who can't make heaps of bone broth or drink daily kale/collards juice.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Used to get NOW brand's coral calcium powder, but they don't sell the loose powder anymore. This is just as good but wish they offered a larger size since this won't last long. I prefer powder to capsules so I can easily add it food.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Very necessary and helpful for my children, especially because of difficulty in absorbing nutrients due to intestinal inflammation/damage caused by celiac. only wish the bottle was bigger so the scooper wouldn't stick out the top.

Anne
Posted on Mar 12, 2021

This is my 1st bottle purchased for this brand after another brand was no longer found on iherb. I love powdered version, easier to digest for me. I do not feel any difference. I exercise 4X a week, so, so long as I do not feel/experience any bone weakness or bone issues, I will continue to buy this brand. So, I give this product a 3 star for now.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Great for sick kids! With chalk flavor. Great quality supplements!