US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

all my orders are for 2nd bottle already.. im using this for my acne.. it lessens the inflammation of acne break out... will come back for more

4add1fba-c9c7-413b-bd00-f10483df9892
Posted on May 22, 2022

Read that pantothenic acid can reverse premature greying of hair. Took half cap together with 3 other for complementary hair regrowth support. Started Apr 2022, too early to tell results.

c85bcd55-482f-48c2-bb53-84c921fcea8f
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Huge amount of tablets for the size of the bottle. Too soon to see if it has any effect on my energy in combination with other products. High potency which is a bit much for me so will cut in half.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Great way to get in high doses of Pantothenic Acid for acne/sebum reduction, but unfortunately caused hair loss for me (very common when megadosing B5 without biotin), so I had to stop.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Pantothenic acid's other name is vitamin B5. I read Roger Williams's book (the scientist that discovered this vitamin) and understand that it essential, however, exists in many foods. I cut this tablet and take only one half a day. My spouse takes one tablet a day - his gray hairs got some darkness ( precisely as expected).

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

A few years ago I read a book by a respectful author who discovered Pantothenic Acid. Since then we found this product, almost as all our food additives, at iHerb. Believe it or not but after half or a year, grey hair started turned toward black. It doesn't absolutely grey to black, but obvious direction. And with more time it is more obvious. Need to be said - any side effects wasn't noticed. (I take one tablet a day).

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The quality of the products is excellent, the delivery is fast, the packaging is excellent too. I am very pleased! Many thanks!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Taking to support my allergy regime. 1 tablet 2x day

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Great affordable B5. I am avoiding B6 for a few months to see if I may have developed neuropathy (restless leg syndrome) from excess intake over a prolonged period. Unfortunately there are no B6-free B-complexes around so I have had to gather all of the B vitamins separately to ensure I am receiving adequate levels. This is a great price point, Source Naturals consistently delivers great bang for the buck products.