US

Based on 1,128 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
My Go-To Pine Bark Extract Supplement

1. One of the best size to price pine bark products 2. I take this product for anthocyanins, vasodilation, and anti-oxidation 3. As an athlete, pine bark and compounds like garlic, turmeric, cocoa, and beet root play an important role when I run and cycle 4. I love the quality of Source Naturals products (have bought this product 4 o 5 times so far!)

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I am using Pine Bark for bladder control and have tried several other products that reduce urges and middle of the night bathroom trips. But the composition of Pine Bark works just as well or better - at less than 1/3 the price! The tables are small in size and easy to swallow, and I haven't noticed any bad taste.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,675

I have fragile vessels, with any touch, a bruise that does not last long. This supplement helped to cope with this problem, more steadily than the Detralex. The vascular mesh on its legs went away and the skin became more tightened. The supplement is very liked, the quality is satisfied. I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I take pine bark (otherwise known as pycnogenol) as a powerful antioxidant to help me with endometriosis pain management. It was previously recommended to me by an endometriosis dietician but I hesitated taking it for a long time, since I was already taking a lot of supplements and did not want to add more. I have not been taking pycnogenol regularly and cannot comment on how it improved my daily life, but along with NAC, I was able to get endometriosis under control to a certain extent. I love the small container that it comes in. It's easy to put in your purse and take it on the go. I also appreciate the fact that you do not need to take it on an empty stomach and can take it with any meal. Sometimes I take it at random times of the day when the pain gets too much. I would definitely buy it again!

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Good quality, ingredients is strong antioxidant, value for money, small size, for all ages, well package, helps reduce inflammation and improve immunity, get rid of free radicals.

fdd4faeb-3657-4401-a211-529aedaf21f7
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

As someone with fragile kidneys, I find this gives me control over taking 'pine bark' vs taking gum terpentine (which destroys the kidneys). As someone who has tried MANY forms of fungal control, I find this product in conjunction with low/no sugar, works better than antifungal drugs.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very good vitamins. I buy it the second time, for my parents(50 years old parets), and they see improvements after taking it. They told me that they can think better and faster.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I got this is as an alternative for pycnogenol of the same brand, It is difficult to assess its effectiveness in comparison to the more expensive pycnogenol but I trust this brand.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Great antioxidant and anti aging, helps with the blood flow. I have been taking it with l arginine . Helps fight free radicals and protects the heart , great with varicose veins.