US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I am suffering from endometriosis and my daughter is suffering from adenomyosis.. We both take this PYCNOGENOL. Journal of Reproductive Medicine reveals that Pycnogenol significantly reduces symptoms of endometriosis by 33 per cent. Yes, it's true and it works. It solves such common problems as menstruation, dysmenorrhea, menstrual pain and abdominal pain and cramps.I highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I always got cold hands in winter. After taking this Pycnogenol 100 mg for about 2-3 weeks, I started to feel my hands were not getting cold as much as before. I guess this supplement improved my vascular circulation. As a result it somehow improved my stiff finger joints issue as well. Though the price is quite expensive, I do appreciate the result and plan to keep purchasing it unless I can find something else cheaper with similar effects :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Top quality! Really liked it, all swelling in my ankles completely gone even in this terrible heat and age. It helps my general health and wellness. I feel more energetic and it improves my skin. I use this natural supplement as part of my daily routine and as a part of my diet. I also experience improvement in fatigue, sleep, concentration, memory, dizziness, and mood, including less irritability.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have a positive experience using Source Naturals, Pycnogenol. I use this for circulation and inflammation and Pycnogenol has proven to be effective for vascular health, vein support, migraines, as a collagen builder, reduces inflammation and improves immune system. I also take L-Arginine, and bought this for the purpose of augmenting that. Supplement works as expected and advertised.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am taking pycnogenol for arthritis and, as a 74 yr old, all of the other wonderful effects. I have been taking this for a year and a half and do not intend to stop. It does help for the arthritis and for cognition.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I tried this to help with tinnitus. I have had improvement in the ringing. Hard to say how much of that benefit was a result of the pycnogenol, but if the ringing returns, I will try it again. Tablet size is reasonable to swallow, and I have difficulty with swallowing.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

good quality for price. Size is large. ingredient is pure and is french marittime pine which I prefer. i tried other pine barks but this one has the strongest effect. I find it great for blood circulation and mood improvement.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

this is a great supplement. I had witnessed increased improvement is vision and general well being. My breathing and circulation also seems yo be improved. Combine with Arganine for better results.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

great source of pycno. not the cheapest on iherb but definitely still at a good price compared to the physical stores. Pycno is great for blood vessels, been taking this since my mother had her brain aneurysm years ago. Happy with this brand’s performance too

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The research on this ingredient is good and the quality is good as well because I feel better. As we age we need reliable supplements for our health.