US
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
One of My Top 2 Adaptogens -- Holy Basil is Underrated!

I've always found Holy Basil relaxing, especially at night. I am always reluctant to take products if I can get them as teas; however, I was thoroughly impressed with the convenience of this product. I noticed improvements in sleep and relaxation, with less overall stress during the day. Overall, great quality supplement by Source Naturals. I would highly recommend!

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 6, 2022
1,581

This is the greatest Holy Basil I've ever had! I conducted a lot of research on which companies to trust and who to buy from for a pure, quality-controlled product, and Source Natural's quality standards always ranked at the top of several lists. This brand appeals to me since I know I'll get a clean product within the capsule. For all that Holy Basil is recognized for, this Holy Basil is a terrific addition to our supplement list. It's not only good for our health, but it's also a great spiritual booster and improvement. Thank you, Source Naturals, for being such a reliable company!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great product for anxiety. It has a quite uplifting effect. I accidentally found a tulsi / holy basil tea bag, and I was surprised by how calm and relaxed it made me feel. Obviously, capsules are more convenient as you can take them anywhere. It is a must before a job interview or public speaking.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

This product is great! I’ve been very stressed recently and I have been feeling that I always squeeze my muscles especially in the stomach area. After a week of using this supplements I started feeling more relaxed, coping with stress easily and less squeezing myself. Highly recommend this product! P.S. it consists of Holy Basil, the pills are regular sized, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Benefits package feel relax care small age size daily ingredient quality is very excellent and easy to use and carry and i love the composition of the herbal supplements and i can notice the improvement .. and i add this supplement on my diet and i was concern about the taste but the taste is pleasant

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Brilliant quality; Helps lower your cortisol levels at night and indeed if too high during the day; Calming too so helps with sleep too ! Very much reccommend everybody keeps in their house a supplement like this ! Many thanks !

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Holy basil tulsi is Ayurvedic herb that has adaptogenic properties it has whole list of benefits like helping with anxiety, mood, sleep relaxation also immunity it is miracle supplement for histamine issues, for me it improved feeling of anxiety tension helped me sleep and be more calm

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have a customer who suffers extreme anxiety. He takes 2 of these every day and won't be without them....they help him that much....

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

it is help to reduce sugar and feel relax also breathing become more easy ,, I am using holy basil capsules and also tea ,, this product quality and price good