Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Skin Eternal DMAE Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I bought this cream after substantial weight loss to help firm my skin. I am not expecting miracles by any means, but I can definitely see some improvement in my elasticity since getting through half the tub. I will be buying more!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good for me pls give me like =)

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I love this brand! I love that they have DMAE in their products. This is a great night cream, not greasy, in the morning my skin is glowing! Recommended!

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

DMAE is a most if you are looking to tighten the skin. This one helped me firm the skin around the chin, it works! DMAE famously doesn't smell good but no worry, it goes away once it's applied.

ALA
Posted on Oct 18, 2020

One of the best face creams. The cream contains many substances that have a beneficial effect on the elasticity and health of the skin. Thanks for watching.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I love this brand! I love that they have DMAE in their products. This is a great night cream, not greasy,in the morning my skin is glowing! Recommended!

Posted on Aug 27, 2019

I have been using this daily for 6 months now with glycolic acid on my neck and it makes a big difference. I'm in my mid fifties and don't want that awful crapey saggy skin on my neck. Smells nice too.

Posted on Jun 2, 2011

I bought this after hearing Dr. OZ say that its good to find a product with DMAE in the ingredients. He said that it was excellent for repairing the elasticity in the skin. This was an excellent find! I've noticed an immediate firmness and smoothness in my skin. I've even received compliments from co-workers and I didnt tell anyone that I was doing anything different! I use a DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, C-Ester Serum prior to application of this cream. I also eat lots of fruits and veges which I know makes a difference as well. I would highly recommend this product! Great scent! Great results! Great price! I will keep buying!

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I'm happy i have found this DMAE product, like the feeling and the efeect.

Posted on Nov 28, 2020

Great anti wrinkle and firming cream. Nice fresh melon smell. Goes on smooth.