Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Ultimate Ascorbate C, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

A very good quality vitamin C, with mixed ascorbates as the ingredients. The size of the tablet is a little large, but the mg in it are great and potency great. Certainly helps with immunity. No taste to it. Not harsh on the stomach, no acidity. The effect would be cumulative.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I really like that this contains zinc ascorbate.. if you search for this and covid it acts as a zinc ionophore and helps get zinc inside the cells. Also I had read that it might be best to take on empty stomach followed by full glass of water (to reduce stomach acidity and help it get into small intestine quicker for better absorption) possibly followed immediately by a meal (to further reduce acidity) - unsure how all that works but just stating what I recently learned. For those looking for both C and zinc this is a win (and I like how it also includes some other minerals and ascorbates like manganese etc but for the zinc its at 200% so is very good. I can't swallow pills so I have to chew it up (it is pretty bad tasting) but I'm used to that. If not using the zinc ascorbate you can also use quercetin with other forms of zinc to help the zinc get into the cells. I have both now that I found this. But if this doesn't work for you then look for quercetin and the kind of zinc that you like best.

iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022

This form of Vitamin C is bounded to mineral carbonates, forming a substance called "mineral ascorbates" . It is supposedly more bio-available than regular vitamin C (ascorbic acid) .

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

One of the best vitamin C! very smooth on stomach and size is just wright Thank you iherb and keep this item always on stock please!

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

The form of this vitamin C is the closest form of fruit and vegetable vitamin C. You will never find pure ascorbic acid in nature is always under ascorbate form. This formula has no sodium at all as well which is another good thing, all the vitamin c buffered are under the form of sodium ascorbate which can be a problem for restricted sodium diet.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It helped me a lot when I had corona virus

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take my vitamin C faithfully. Like to hr 1000 g size.

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is very good. I feel a lot more active with Ascorbate.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

first time to try, hope better well with this vitamin.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Ultimate ascorbate for young folks, take it easy with this tablet. Its with an awesome set of combination.