Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Wellness D-mmunity, Bio-Aligned Vitamin D Immune Formula, 75 mcg (3,000 IU), 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I’ve been using this for many months. Great for immune support.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

It helps improve immune system

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Good quality product. Fast shipping. My next successful shopping.

lyzolda
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

When I first saw the list of ingredients, I couldn't help but be surprised by WOW. Almost all vitamins, supplements, herbs, mushrooms, minerals and trace elements that I usually take, but not in a dozen jars, but in ONE CAPSULES !!! Be sure to analyze other products from this brand. For me, this is a real discovery of 2022. I wish health to those who finished reading 💚❤️

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

After taking it, when all the unpleasant signs of ARVI were approaching, I realized that the capsules were working. The fact is that there are only 4 components, but which ones! Vitamin C, vitamin D3, zinc, selenium. It is these substances, and even in combination, that strengthen the immune system very well. Literally after the first capsule, I felt relief. Working condition returned to me quickly. When trying to increase the dosage to 2 capsules a day, as some do, something not very pleasant began to happen in the body. There is some kind of irritation in the stomach. So do not get carried away with higher dosages, and everything will be fine!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This review should primarily be useful to those who are actively fond of sports and are looking for new ways to increase testosterone levels, which is the most important factor in increasing strength and anabolism. Chorionic gonadotropin is mainly prescribed for women who cannot become pregnant on their own. For men, this hormone is prescribed in the case of oligospermia, hypogonadism and other abnormalities of the genital area. This is due to the fact that gonadotropin mimics the luteinizing hormone in the male body, which makes the testicles work more actively. The dosage of pregnenolone here is small, just what you need for training. Moreover, the antiviral component is the strongest. A very thoughtful drug, I'm glad that it was created. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

After taking a monthly course of this dietary supplement, I began to snot and catch colds less. Yes, and outwardly prettier, even the posture improved. I think that this is pregnenolone, which is included in the composition, has such an effect on the body.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

In terms of quality and ingredients it is great in terms of synergistic ingredients as it contains minerals and amino acids plus pregnenolone and the necessary minerals its price is reasonable for this quantity. Boosts immunity. The dose of 10 mg is suitable for a start.. the packaging is excellent.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

New on the site. A very cool line-up. Immediately I took it for myself and I will order it for mom. The composition is just a fire. And vitamin D3 and quercetin and Nac. Now with the virus, the very thing

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A novelty with a cool composition to support immunity. Like so much. I think I'll take the second jar right away while I have it.