US

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Before 1938, colloidal silver was used as natural antibiotic. It is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It works by destroying the enzymes that affect the oxygen of these microbes. It works for sore throat, sinus issues, herpes, tooth infection, bladder infection, cold, flu, candida biofilm. I had chronic sinus issues with constant phlegm. I spray it daily in my nostrils before going to bed. It has cleared my sinuses ever since and I don't have any stuffed nose problems anymore. I did not feel any side effects whatsoever. It's a lot better than antibiotics or antivirals, some of which have horrible side effects for me. I would recommend it for everybody. Go for it.

3d521757-e6f9-472e-b6cf-ee1c2119d0ff
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I always wake up at night or in the morning with a stuffy nose even though I use Flonase before bed. The flonase takes awhile to work and don't last but this stuff is amazing. I use 1-2 squirts in my nose and within seconds my nose is unclogged and it stays that way. It does burn a little at first as it's working through your sinuses but it's so worth it. The best part is it's all natural and builds your immunity. I highly recommend to anyone who suffers with clogged sinuses.

0cdcee20-369a-40f7-bac2-a302220d18ae
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

There was also a promo where if I buy a certain number of items I would save, so I did. This is a product that appears to be safe so far, not too invasive. I use it for many reasons and at times it seems to be helping. Quality is good. Ingredient is nice. Size is normal. Minerals is colloidal silver. Package is normal.

6fe6907f-4327-4ffa-9df6-72fc012b56db
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

this is a terrific product. Once I felt not comfortable and expected to have sore throat. I followed the recommendation to spray for 3 times on 1st day. You cannot imagine, the sore and uncomfortable feeling disappeared the next day. It is extremely effective to avoid flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infection, but you have to spray on the 1st day when you don't feel well. Spray for 5-6 times a day. The sore and discomfort will disappear amazingly. This is also no harm to human body even you spray for a no of times a day. Highly recommend! Remark : you have to stock some when there is quantities, as it is always out of stock.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great product! Easy to use. Easy to read packaging and instructions. Has relieved my nasal issues quickly. I started with one spray per nostril and found that was enough. Very happy with this product and brand. Have been using silver products for a year now and I am much more satisfied than RX or OTC . Moved completely away from Rx's. Healthier & happier! Highly recommend and will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is wonderful to have in the house for any colds or sinus problems. I had covid over the winter and my nose was so blocked. Colloidal silver was the only thing that would unblock my nose and clear my sinuses. It's very handy to have it in a spray bottle now.