US

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
Wonderful stuff!

This is one of my goto desert island healing balms that I'd never want to be without! I've been using it for years. For everything from healing burns, cuts, skin eruptions, to mouth/tongue ulcers and heat rashes. Sometimes I don't need it for ages, then suddenly I'm using it all the time, so I always have a bottle (large or this small size) floating around the house!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a re-purchase after the first bottle in smaller size had used up. I re-purchased it in a bigger volume as it is really very effective to heal my acne faster than any other antiseptic cream, plus works very well on minor cuts. Thumbs up on its effectiveness.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This product is so great! We use for all first aid needs and it works amazingly! If there’s a cut and blood, it closes it up. If you get an allergic reaction on your skin, it calms the burning, redness and hives. If you have a rash, it takes all the discomfort away. We are very thankful to have found this product and have been buying it over and over again!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love this product. Very good results after application to skin issues with a day to two. High quality ingredients. Good price point. Nice fragrance. I have purchased other products from this brand. and very satisfied. Highly recommend and will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Worked REALLY well to relieve the burning, pain, and itching of a terrible fungal and yeast rash I had for several weeks. It was the only thing that brought relief. I applied LIBERALLY. I ended up needing a lot more, so I had to buy two more bottles. It goes really fast.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I use this top quality product because the colloidal Silver ingredient is so pure and effective. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out even with the most pure, organic face creams and lotions. I mix a little of Sovereign Silver first Aid Gel once a day in with my make up and it not only make s the makeup go on smooth and silky, it fights my facial bacteria so i do not break out. It is also nourishing to my skin so i do not need any face creams or lotions. I even dab it around my eyes to reduce dry skin. Love this product. The convenient size is easy to travel with. Won't be without it.