US

4.7
Based on 1,599 Ratings
1,212
Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Excellent quality and good price product!

Great source of Omega-3 and fiber. I’ve been using this product for many years. It goes well with everything. I add it to my morning oatmeal, protein smoothie and salad dressing. It’s convenient to use and good to absorb its nutritions because it’s grounded. I like its nutty flavor anyway. I’ll keep using this product for my health.

434cd297-6f52-4aae-8c2d-328dc478fba8
0b506b28-8174-410f-bc15-8d26f36061a3
e78adedb-09ba-4e57-be3e-4b12f0651e8a
ff69554d-4f25-4fee-b51e-19bae11e1dec
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Great quality - they always come fresh. How do you know? They have a nice nutty flavor. I keep my ground flax seeds in the freezer to preserve their freshness once opened. I add flax seed meal to my smoothies and in flourless crackers and bread. They add heart healthy Omega 3-s and fiber to my diet. On the photo - crackers with flax seed meal.

b55ef6da-63f9-4b15-977e-c7439eb24da2
Posted on May 3, 2022

I love this product and I use it almost every day - I put 2 Tablespoons in my plain greek yogurt along with some honey. It has reduced my bad cholesterol, lowered my blood pressure and I believe it has even lowered my heart rate. Always check with your doctor first, especially if you have low blood pressure or a low heart rate. Do the research yourself and keep in mind most doctors don't believe in food therapy - they want to prescribe drugs. This ground flaxseed gives your yogurt a little bit of a nutty taste. I have been using this particular product for years and have found it very healthful and beneficial to my health!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

its very good and rich with omega-3, i literally use it with almost everything i eat/drink, oatmeal, granola, smoothies, puddings, salads.. it is really excellent for the overall health, i noticed a difference in my hair and skin. it tastes kind of nutty, its delicious, me and my family love it even my little brother

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I use these for seed cycling, so for the first half of each menstrual cycle I eat a tablespoon a day. Used this way, this package is has lasted several months and I don’t think I’m even halfway through it, so I think it’s a good size. I keep them in the fridge. The zipper on the bag broke, but that’s common, and I don’t think the freshness has suffered by just folding and clipping it. The grind is really even, the seeds seem just slightly moist, as if they are freshly ground at the time of packing. I’ve never encountered any sand or grit or foreign substances. No unnecessary added ingredients. Good quality product. I’ve bought this brand before, and will buy again.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

i sprinkle a little into my LO cereals and my yoghurts as well. it's a little strong on the taste personally but as a woman i feel it's an essential thing to consume for hormone purposes. i feel good after a few days of consumption. noticed lesser hair fall, swelling etc.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

My bag of ground flaxseed arrived tasting fresh and nutty. Seems to be very good quality. I like adding a bit of ground flaxseed to toast with peanut butter or putting a spoonful in oatmeal. Tastes good and adds healthy oils and fiber. You can also use it as an ingredient in baked goods by adding a little water to the flaxseed and creating a "flax egg" to sub in for eggs if you want to make your recipe vegan (or if you're out of eggs).

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a very good product. Just a tablespoon or two every day gives you so many benefits. It helps reduce bad cholesterol and also helps your heart by reducing high blood pressure. Of course by taking this, it doesn't give you a ticket to eat junk food all of the time, but it does give you a little more peace of mind that you are trying to get some health benefits from a delicious, healthy supplement. I top my oatmeal with a heaping spoonful of flaxseed every morning.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I've used this brand of Flaxseed for a few years and it has been consistent in quality over that time. I have used other brands in the past and some have been too coarse (size of particles) and inconsistent in taste. Spectrum is both organic, and cold milled. The cold milling preserves much of the food value of the flax as opposed to processing that involves heat. I highly recommend this flax and intend to continue using it as long as I can get it.