US

4.6
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,928

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I always buy whole flaxseeds because if you buy in powder, it can go rancid quicker. I like to keep mine in the freezer as well. It's great to help with inflammation in the body, but I don't use too much because it can help with production of estrogen as well. I like this brand because usually the product tastes fresh.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I really enjoyed this Spectrum premium flaxseed which is taken daily of about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoon. By milling the my own flaxseed has great benefit as it fresh when I eat it daily. It also gives such a rich aroma and flavorful taste with blended cottage cheese and salad recipe. The package size can be easily stored to keep freshness.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is easy to use. I just grind it up in my coffee grinder and then put it in my smoothie each day. I don't taste it because it is mixed with other things I add to the smoothie. Packaging is easy to store. I trust it is giving me good fiber for the day.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This product was great and the flaxseeds are organic. The package was simple and pleasing to the eye. It is good that once opened, there is a seal to keep it fresh. The benefit of Flexseed is wide. It is good for the heart and lower the blood pressure; control high cholesterol. Because is organic so the quality is high

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

These flaxseeds got good reviews on third party sites, so I thought I'd try it out, but I'm not a fan. Quality: there were a couple of times when I might have tasted a moldy/earthy flavor coming from the seeds, but not enough to conclude that the whole bag was affected. Ingredients: there is no information on the package that mentions whether or not this is a raw product. I can't tell by flavor or taste, so that is a bummer.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Great value for money. Supreme quality for the taste and I used it for salad and even grind to powder to replace egg in cake

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I like these flaxseeds because they are organic. I grind them up and add them to many foods. They taste great. Also great to use as a thickener.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have used this product but I like the ground flax more.I use it mostly in my cereal but it can be used in baking or in yogurt. A tablespoon size portion is usually a large enough serving size.