Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Biotin + Vitamin C, Natural Berry, 60 Gummies - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this stuff! So good for my hair and nails...it was recommended by a friend who was recovering from breast cancer. She was taking it after chemo to help with hair regrowth. All the nurses in her chemo unit took it because they'd seen such good results from it with patients.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I know that biotin is good for hair growth. I am suffering from hair loss problem. Glad that I found this biotin in guumies as I dislike taking pills. The gummies taste good, the packaging is attractive. But I find it a bit expensive. Hopefully it works and value for money.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Hair grows extremely fast. Within 24hrs of shaving my body, hair had grown back to lengths that normally takes a week. Same on head. Unfortunately, no new hair grows so may not be helpful to reverse baldness. More information on cosmic manifestations page

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Candies are both delicious and have good uses, beautiful hair and healthy nails I have eaten 3 jars, I feel my hair is noticeably longer

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I got these on one of the many special Iherb has and while I have not noticed much yet they really taste good. I got two bottles because the price was so good and would purchase again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have hair fall and brittle nails issues. But I dislike to take pills or capsule. I am so happy that I found this biotin in gummies. The gummy taste so good. I really enjoy taking my biotin everyday.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought for my auntie because she can't have coconut oil , and so she can't take the capsule version that sports research offers. She really likes this and is happy with her hair + skin! She's asking me to stock up for her already :)

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Improvement on hair strength and growth is really noticeable upon taking it for a few days. You can also see improvements on your skin. This is the only vitamin that I don't forget to take daily since its really yummy!!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The taste is what got me. They actually taste nice and it's like eating a lolly but instead taking vitamins! The pink packaging is refreshing

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

i'm in love with it!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️