Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Digestive Enzymes, Plant-Based, 90 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

ive gotten this supplement before from amazon, and i bought it because of everyone else's reviews. They are less expensive to buy here on iherb.com tho. This is the only probiotic supplement i've ever bought. i'm forever buying super colon cleanse pills, and those arent enough for me to take by themselves....and i wanted to stop feeling so gassy/bloated/heavy after eating. these pills work, although i suggest taking them before eating a meal...

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

ExcellentI have a hard time digesting a lot of different foods and avoid a lot of them when a friend recommended these enzymes. the first couple times, I got some stomach pains, but after about a week, my stomach adjusted I think, and I started to be able to eat without the bad side effects. Even things that triggered my stomach like garlic were easier to eat if I take these enzymes (and it has probiotics in it too) so I'm going to keep taking these. No bad after taste either like the last digestive helper I got (that didn't help). 4 stars for now!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

it works really well to make your stomach feels better, especially when eating too much food or too fatty food I have tried several other brand and this works better

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

So far these have been helping me with my digestion. I open the capsule and mix it in applesauce and take it before I eat in the morning. It has a strong spicy ginger taste, but I take an apple cider vinegar gummy after and that helps.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

This Digestive Enzyme mild for my digestive system. But definitely works! The only thing is it will makes me hungrier. So only take it when I feel bloated 😅

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Began taking this with my first meal of the day. Typically that is an oatmeal concoction. Have seen a noticeable difference in digestion, which seems like a well oiled machine since starting to take these digestive enzymes.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Due to autoimmunity, I need help digesting meals. Sports Research is a gentle digestive enzyme that helps when taken with meals. it also helps when after dinner it feels like wet socks are sitting in your stomach. Will plan to continue purchasing in the future.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is a new item for me and I have used other Sports Research products that are excellent quality. I wanted to add another multi-digestive enzyme to my options to rotate around with others that I already use.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This product was great it helped with my bloating and I had fewer acid reflux but I needed the toilet a hole lit more i wont go into detail its great makes yiu feel full but definitely talk tocyiur GP doctor