Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Multi Collagen Complex, Unflavored, 10.65 oz (302 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

came pretty fast so am pleasantly surprised. tried ancient nutrition b4 this & bought because its 5 types & with + h.c/vit c which is a huge bonus. surprisingly tasteless without much grits in my coffee after as compared to ancient nutrition I had b4... bought 3 bottles & doesn't seem it'll be 30 spoonfuls as stated on the container.. more like 20? was half full.. just hopes it works as advertised 🤞🙇‍♀️🙏

666776e5-0e7a-438c-bc2d-894df0f0fd3d
210d6bf7-d67e-422a-8ede-f389892a3a11
739ec0fa-87e8-4a73-b270-364ad15f7af9
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This has worked amazingly well for me. I felt it the instant I used it. My bones are not as in much pain, my ligaments are in less pain. 6 work in a warehouse and it is a physical demanding job. I thought I was going to have to quit, the pain was getting more aggressive and unbearable. I am going to see if this allows me to continue working until I find another job.. Thank you so much. I am retired and I support my disabled youngest son and with everything going up in food and gas..my retirement isn't enough so here I am working again..

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I can't honestly evaluate the product effectiveness, because I am taking many other supplements that improve my skin/hair. I was looking for Collagen Complex that includes several types from reputable maker without high price tag. It doesn't dissolve good in cold drinks, and I do taste it, but its not too horrible :) I don't take it every day religiously, though I should.

Posted on May 4, 2022

i only use half a scoop in morning coffee, it does have a fishy taste but you get use to it. it thickened my hair and my skin looks tighter and youthful. been using for over a year. great product.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a great multi Collagen product (5 forms of Collagen that work together) - works to help clear dry skin and found it actually worked on my skin and face!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Have been using for 2 months now. I have always had a good complexion ,but I think it's doing good for my skin and joints

Violettie
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The taste was acceptable, I bought this for my entire body, skin, joints collagen. Consumed this for 2 bottles, I could feel my joints more flexible , but haven't seen anything on my skin. For the price it's worth to try !