Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Sweet Sweat Hip Bands, Gray, 3 Bands - iHerb
US
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I love to workout my legs and usually i use the regular bands but they annoy me because they always roll up. These dont do that. They are the perfect size and i love them. Very high quality and sturdy. The benefit of using bands in your workouts is they help with resistance and are amazing if you want to grow your glutes. Recommend 100%

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

جودتها ممتازة، نوعيتها قماش فلما تسوون رياضة فيها ما تزعج وتتسفط وتخرب عليك التمرين مثل المطاط اللي يكون سادة. رائعة⚡️ The quality of the bands are really great. It will not bothers you and fold up while exercising since it’s made up with fabric. I’m not using my old Bands any more that it used to fold and I had to fix it with every move of the exercise

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Best quality of hip bands, its not wide in size, the size is perfect and the resistance is great. I use this in leg days and sometimes for corrective rehab exercises.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I love these bands. They worked well for my lower body resistance workout. They slipped on and off easily and did not roll up. The quality of the fabric is good; it's strong and sturdy.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These bands are of good quality, thick and sturdy. I have the latex ones, and they curl and do not stay in place- the strongest one ripped. These stay up, and the cloth is comfortable, and not sweaty. I use them at home for exercise.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Wow you guys this is a must for every person interested in exxcellent quality it works perfectly and so easy to clean and use. ommmg i love this product

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

this hip bands are quite harder than the one I already have and that's what I wanted. They can be good for man and woman. the grey will be good for all the woman it's more difficult the grey of another brand I have. the darker grey is quite challenging more than pink and the black is hard but can be used as the quality is strong but flexible enough not like the black from the other brand. so I don't regret buying these new bands

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Use these almost every day in my workouts, they are a little narrow and the easiest one offers so much resistance I haven't yet graduated to the tighter ones. They are very pleasant to use and come with a convenient bag in which I hang them up.

Posted on May 2, 2021

The best hip bands! Durable, comfortable and nice colors! For my opinion they're much better than the rubber ones, especially for the hips and legs since they don't twist up and don't slide down. The set includes a black pouch, so it's very convenient to take them on a trip. I recommend them for purchase!

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

I have a number of Sports Research products now including these fabric bands, the rubber bands and the resistance band pack. They are reasonably priced, operate exactly as expected and have definitely enhanced the quality of my workouts. I use these fabric bands when I want more resistance completing lower body exercises instead of the rubber bands. I find they don't roll up or move like the rubber ones sometimes do. Great buy.