Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Sweet Sweat, Paige Hathaway Waist Trimmer, XS/S, Blue, 3 Piece Set - iHerb
US
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I have been using the original belt and sweet sweat products for a long time. It really helped with my waist when I was cutting down for a show. I love seeing all the water flush out after taking off the belt. Even though I Don't compete anymore I still use this when I'm cutting. I love this belt comes in different sizes and it fits much better with the added velcro, plus love, love the color. Bonus I've never used the cleaning spray, so I'm excited for this also. I'm so happy to retire my old belt.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I’ve chosen to get this special edition trimmer set and I’m happy with the purchase. I tend to perspire faster and more with the trimmer and the sweet sweat lotion. The cleaning lotion smells super good and makes cleaning a breeze. While the normal trimmer would do, having one in a colour that you like can be motivating.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Much better than the original, the extra velcro makes it much more secure.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Better quality than original

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Thank you.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Thank you.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

If the basic type is to attach once, it can be fixed more tightly because there are two fixing parts. The color is beautiful and I like the composition. However, there is a square silicone pad attached to the second fixing part, but it is surprisingly large and hard, has no special function, and tends to show a lot of blemishes. No hindrance to use

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

A belt for narrowing the scalps in the abdominal area, comes with 2 preparations that help with this

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Everything is super, I really liked it. I will take more

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from French

This product is great and very effective