US

4.6
Based on 3,394 Ratings
2,565
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I cannot talk enough about this!! This is the only thing that helped my sinus infection. I use it from 1 to 3 or 4 times a day depending on how blocked my nose feels. I've also tried both bottle they work great but I prefer the one on the right because it's easier to fill and use.

4d9648d1-8006-4e56-a371-5929b43aee45
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,638

I bought this for my husband who is having seasonal allergies it was very easy to use size is very comfortable while using all age groups can use. the quality of the product is very good. In the package comes small backs of powdered solution which is very good to use

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like this type of Neti Pot. The shape and size make it easy to use. I think it’s quality is good but it doesn’t seem as durable as others. I think your supposed to replace it after a certain amount of time anyway. It feels good in the hand and works well. I use it once a day and sometimes twice over a two week period each time. I don’t have allergies but it helps keep things clear during the winter. It helped when I had a cold and sinus infections. The saline has good benefits that seem to be effective for me. It’s pretty good value but could get expensive if you’re using it twice a day everyday.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Working in healthcare I am a big believer in the usage of Nettipot systems. I have recurrent sinusitis & allergy issues so using them is very beneficial. Actual traditional Nettipots don't work well if you are congested. this is why I like tis product so much. You can squeeze & apply gentle pressure to flush your sinuses.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I purchased this for a 7 year old who has stuffiness early morning and at night. I illustrated usage with the same model that I’ve had for almost 20 years. While he was skeptical, the relief was immediate and he is able to mix the solution and use it on his own with great success. Great product!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022