US

4.6
Based on 1,528 Ratings
1,169
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

These are some of tastiest dried cranberries I have tried. These are not organic so keep that in mind. It's hard to compare cranberries from one brand to the other because they are so tart. So you have to look at the package and see how much sugar they contain and if you are willing to consume that much sugar.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

If anyone should know of dried cranberries that is as fresh and plump as these, please share in a review! These are wayyy ahead of every other flattened and dehydrated “dried cranberries”. They are not too sweet either so make a great addition to a bowl of oatmeal instead of sugaring it to death!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I'm happy that I bought such a good quality products. Tastes great! The plumpest cranberries I've ever tasted, perfect tart-sweet flavor. It also came quickly. I love how it's packaged in a glass jar that you can keep when you finished. I will recommend to all my friends.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Taste so delicious! These are plump, sweet and great quality. I love how it's packaged in a glass jar that you can keep when finished. It's hard making them last as they are too yummy, but a great addition to the diet as they're so beneficial. There's no preservatives either.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

These are a cranberry-lover's dream! The plumpest cranberries I've ever tasted, with the perfect tart-sweet flavor. I don't order them on a regular basis, because I easily put away half a jar in a sitting. They'd be a great addition to an autumn trail mix or Chex mix, salad, or baked goods.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I love the plums and a couple of the preserves from this brand. The cranberries are nice and plump seeming, but they are unevenly dried and have a slight off flavor, almost metallic or something bitey like that. Still we’re edible. Dried cranberries can be hit or miss and these are natural but especially at the price they are at in mid 2022, wouldn’t get them again.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Healthy , moist and absolutely delicious. I have enjoyed having these in my fridge for grab and go snacking. I would recommend this product to everyone!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I like that they are plump, moist and flavourful. Not too sweet and you can taste the nice cranberry flavour. Its the best I have eaten so far. Good quality.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Super duper product. NO PRESERVATIVES and super juicy. Both really important for health and taste. Glass container is also a plus. I buy this regularly.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Good value, no breakage of parcel. Have not open it, but I think it's looks good. The size and content is value for money, bang for your bucks. Taste wise super good and shiok should be fine if no smell. Quality not sure. Product reputable right.