US

4.5
Based on 1,680 Ratings
1,163
Posted on Dec 9, 2022
Amazing, best product I’ve ever used by St. Ives!

I absolutely love this product, it’s not greasy goes on light and almost instantly is absorbed leaving skin soft and clean. There is no heavy scents like some lotions have which is great as I have very sensitive skin. I apply it daily all over, a little goes a long way so start with a small amount and add more as needed. I have used this product now for a long time and even my husband loves it for his eczema. The bottle is large and will last you a while even with daily use. This is a top quality lotion that will seriously change the way your skin looks and feels. It also helps brighten the skin almost immediately and the elastin in your skin is also visibly improved. I’m 42 years old and most people think I’m still in my 20’s I have always taken care of my skin and it shows when compared to others who don’t so the sooner you start a skincare routine the better. Also this is great for dry skin caused by the cold winter air.

a6de2823-4728-4bec-8be4-1bd2e3a2c70d
486a8fa9-9d40-4401-b439-42107e214237
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Excited to used this one, scent is so fragrant, good quality and size is so big, ypu can used it for a long time, hopefully it will work on me since I read a lot of good reviews. And the packaging is so simple but pleasing in the eye. Thank you iherb! Have a good day everyone!

44e7e603-0673-4507-8fbf-48eb6f820f46

Obviously, this is a budget product, and I review it as such: it comes at a great price, large amount, and it provides quick moisturising relief. It feels good instantly and sinks in quickly. Ingredients are fairly good - I think that they made the best out of formula for the price/amount ratio, trying to keep emollients as naturally derived as possible. And the fact that there is collagen and ELASTINE in it at this price is why I keep repurchasing it over years. It has just always been around and it never fails. The scent is fresh and tolerable even for me who prefer unscented cosmetics.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

They don't make this lotion any longer. I contacted the company, that is why I can't find it. It is an excellent lotion I hv used for many years and a disappointment when I could no longer buy it, so I was happy to see you still carry some of them. This product I have been using for over 10 years.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Lovely mild scent and quick absorbing. Leaves skin soft and smooth. It is a big bottle for a good price, very economical. In the winter I use my homemade body butter but it is too heavy for the hot humid summer months. This is nice and refreshing, moisturizing but not too heavy. I am happy with my purchase

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This lotion is easy to glide on. the consistency is superb. It is not greasy and after using I can immediately put my dress on. the smell is very fresh and not strong. I really recommend it because it is agreat deal for such a good price. It is worth to buy.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Creamy texture, not heavy, easy to absorb, moisturizing and not greasy! The scent is average, not very strong, it has been used for almost 2 months, it is very suitable for me in Asia

aa74ccfa-ed49-4760-a20c-a5e4aca34738
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
5,758

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I really enjoyed applying this lotion. It went on smoothly without any greasy feeling. The scent is very faint, and very pleasant. I use this lotion after my shower, and it's quite refreshing. While it is a bit "thinner" than some other lotions I've used, its moisturizing effect was very good. The pump worked well once the product made it to the top, and I liked that I could see when the lotion reached the top since the pump is clear. For the quantity and price, you really can't go wrong.