US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The product is great. I bought it to make a tea and it's perfet. I bought this product because I saw a youtube video that funnel seed tea is good for bloated stomatch. And I think it's effective in my opinion so far. I recommend you to buy this product if you have a problem like me. Also I bought this product because it looks like it has a better package than others. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The packaging is amazing and tight to keep freshness and so generous, I feel safe using those herbs in my cooking and they are organic, and so well kept! The flavor and aroma when you open Thank you for mentioning the origin of the herbs and the high quality of Starwest Botanicals !!

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Good quality and fresh whole seed, you can taste the freshness. I like to use fennel seed as a smoothie ingredient. Helps with bloating. Good size bag, value for money if you use a lot compared to the smaller jars. Health benefits are may provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Fennel is great for using in an herbal tea for digestive upset. Starwest Botanicals provides high quality ingredients and is a brand I trust. If you’ve never had fennel seeds on their own before, it has a bit of a black licorice taste to it which I love but know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Fennel is a flavorful culinary herb and medicinal plant. Aside from its many culinary uses, fennel and its seeds offer a wide array of health benefits and may provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects. Both fennel and its seeds are packed with nutrients. Perhaps the most impressive benefits of fennel and fennel seeds come from the antioxidants and potent plant compounds they contain. Fennel seeds may not only add depth and flavor to your recipes but also help curb appetite.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

This is one of the best organic fennel seeds I have tried. I use it as a tea at least one or two times a week. I notice that it indeed helps strenghten my overall immune system.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

We use this as an ingredient to make fresh Italian sausage. Really quality fennel taste and it's organic so doesn't contain the pesticides.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It smells amazing!! The size is perfect and so is the package and the quality is great !! I use this a lot I love the benefits this has !!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Love to make a tea with it. Doing tea for milk supply with fennel fenugreek and anise seeds and love it so much. I think it will be my fav tea for life now, lol. Plus so many benefits

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I trust Starwest. I have never been disappointed by this company. They are meticulous and devoted to quality. And these fennel seeds are no exception. So I would recommend these first above others!