US
4.7

4.7
AnaAna
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This are great quality oregano leaves. The ingredient is only one which is oregano. The smell and taste are delicate but very good. I use it for pasta with tomato sauce, pizza and salads. The size of the package is huge, this amount of oregano will last very and very long.

like the ingredients and the quality... the taste is good when add in recipes.. I use this in pizza and all kind of pastas .. gives a good flavor... the package and size is too big ... you better share 😅... easy to store and you have it for a long time 😉

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love the taste of this herb. I use 1 spoonful to make up a big mug of tea. I’ve been using this product for several months. I haven’t had a flu or cold since.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Oregano to me always makes stuff taste like da za. Im on keto so no bread for me but oregano and cheese will definitely please.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good stuff! I bought a bag and use it to refill the bottle in my spice cabinet. Lasts long, saves a lot and less plastic bottles into the trash heap. All around a great way to go.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

STRONG SMELL AND STRONG TASTE, HIGH QUALITY AND PERFECT SIZE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great for seasonning tomato dishes, pasta, pizza, even salads. Fragrant and atrong smell.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

very quality , organic ingredient and tasty easy to use , will be helpful if send small box to use

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

A very healthy product! great product!! recommended . The best product is to buy it now. I'm very happy