US

Based on 12,652 Ratings
10,037
1,870
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

So I read that we only need B-Complex around 100% of the RDA, and this is the perfect product for that, and the price is even better, they’re very small tablets, that smell like every other B-Complex, and it does the job for me! IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEW PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 , It stopped the tingling in my feet

88dd2f4b-305c-45a9-ade7-9848b820faa1
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

the tablets are small in size which is convenient for me to swallow. it contains all B vit except biotin which is a plus point for me as an acne prone lady ,taking biotin supplements might cause acne in some people .i bought this to help with my skin ,hair and sleep issues .

d45f1b42-6f0a-4150-85fa-0f824dda8e95
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,827

I've been taking this product for 3 weeks now, and I can't say enough good things about it. This is one of the best supplements I've taken in a while. It's incredibly effective in improving my quality of life, and my energy level is noticeably higher than before I started using it...

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
7,067

This vitamin is a great supplement for me. I purchased it a couple of months ago and I've noticed significant improvements from taking it daily. It does not cause any side effects, tastes good, and I don't feel like I'm taking too much. It's also a very easy pill to take as you only need to pop in your mouth once a day.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
6,310

I've been using this vitamin for months and can't be happier. In fact, I have a doctor's recommendation to use it. I have found the best things in humanity so far to be: "This vitamin is Vitamins to improve health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood." Excellent supplement and noticeable improvements when I take this supplement in daily doses

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,910

After taking this for about a month I noticed an increase in my energy levels, as well as a much healthier mind. I also noticed that my skin was more toned and have clear red lines under my eyes that are starting to go away. Besides being a great supplement to help you stay fit and healthy, it's also good for your mental health too.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,451

It is hard to express how much of a difference this vitamin has made to my life. Working in business myself I have tried many supplements and minerals with little success, but this one has given me the energy and mental clarity I've not felt in years. Best vitamins I've ever bought!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
4,804

I've taken vitamins for years, but this one by far is the best. It has allowed me to maintain my health and focus on my job. The burst of strength and energy it offers made me an early adopter of this product which has quickly become a staple in my life.

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age

1605eb64-e87b-440e-b251-10a181bd6678
c8741d5e-22d6-40b9-8ab6-8f6c6e56d132
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Dairy Free Non-GMO Clean Nutrition With 6 Essential B Vitamins For Energy Support & Heart Health* Vegetarian Vitamin Supplement Sundown® believes in clean nutrition and being transparent. That's why you won't find genetically modified ingredients, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or artificial flavors in any of our products. B vitamins aid in the conversion of food into energy.*

28f61230-e37c-4c5d-8f60-8d0142254188