Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum, 2 oz - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

you start noticing the difference in the shape of eyelashes in nearly 2 weeks the box comes with three mascara brushes it's easy to use

1e960c8e-c1b7-4b65-90d5-7373e8acfce2
945efb21-9f0d-4a92-80be-f9376aecfaa4
c58c4cf0-9f23-4328-85b5-c37921422717
Posted on May 7, 2022

my lashes were damaged due to a bad lash lift. After a month of using the castor oil, I went to get my lashes checked and they were in excellent condition. There is no scent, the quality of the serum is thick and wonderful, and the size of the bottle is perfect. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to nourish their lashes and brows.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I ordered this hoping it would help my lashes get the length back. After getting lash extensions for the first time it made my eyelids itchy after a few days, I loved the look of long lashes but couldn’t handle the irritation, so I rubbed with warm water and removed some, after a couple of days, of doing that they were all finally off but my real lashes were so small and some were gone, I googled how to grow them long quick, and found that iHerb sold this, took a month and half but my lashes are back and longer than they ever have been, love this stuff still using it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I'm seeing results in my lashes in around 2-3 weeks. Not sure if they are longer, but the appearance is better, my brows and lashes looks more soft and ?healthy? Definitely worth a try.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Fabulous product, I only started to use 2 weeks ago but already seen an improvement with my eyebrows and lashes. I use it every night. No smell and thick consistency.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have only been using this for 2 weeks & I can already see a difference. My brows & my lashes are darker & getting thicker. I definitely recommend sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil. iHerb is the best. Always excellent service

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Guys believe me when I say that this is the best serum I have ever used so far. I can literally see a difference in just 4 days!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

i have used another castor oil from a different brand, my lash are growing longer 2 months, longer lash - yes, volume - nope kinda hit a plateau though... i am replacing my existing one with this sunny isle, hopefully it will help lashes continue to grow longer.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The texture is quite thick so I do not recommend to use on eyelash. However it does help to reshape my eyebrow after several days application at night.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Using this to help grow back my eyelashes after they snapped off. Easy to use and comes with mascara wands for application! They are starting to heal.