US

4.7
Based on 1,436 Ratings
1,149
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Convenient to take just once daily

One of the few vitamins that packs a lot of vitamins and minerals in one tablet. Very convenient to take just once daily. But I can’t be sure all can be absorbed, though the label does say, “Whole food based for faster disintegration”. The tablet is quite big, and can be hard to down, measuring close to 1 inch. I find it easier to swallow with the flat side facing down. It is hard to swallow with the pointed end facing down even with a lot of water. Another problem I face is that though the directions say to take the tablet “after any meal”, I find that it tends to sit like a stone in the stomach if the meal’s light. For me, it’s better to take with a meal. No discomfort is felt then. The bigger size bottle is more economical but too often out of stock. The price of the small size bottle is comparable only when there is a promo discount.

eed496ad-7ff3-4952-957e-a46439b2f845
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I gave this product a five because it gives me a lot of energy! Also my nails seem a little more healthier. Although they are a little big to swallow, I put them next to my tongue pallette. It makes them much easier to go down. Overall, a great product. I am 61 years old & I consider myself healthy. I'm glad I switched from Centrum Silver to these!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I've taken Simply One 50+ Women's vitamins for about 20 years. I'm 73 years old and I walk 2.4 miles 5 times a week. This vitamin has all the B vitamins(plus) that an older person needs. Besides the more than enough essential vitamins, it has extra blends of grape seed extract, green tea leaf, hawthorn berry, and many other natural organic extracts. IHerb has the very best price and availability.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using these vitamins for years. Wouldn’t think of stopping. Once I compared the ingredients to other multivitamins it was an easy decision. My husband is also a fan. We have to take less supplements because Simply One includes so many of what we need on a daily basis. And let’s not forget the value!!!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
5,097

This vitamin is a quick fix for everyone. Its wonderful to feel like you're in better health. It's also good for the immune system.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
4,332

I have noticed a change in my mood, thoughts and emotions. i feel more energetic and healthy. This vitamin has improved my life overall, so I recommend it to anyone who is looking for energy, energy conditions, depression and stress relief

Posted on May 23, 2022
1,288

Excellent vitamins for ц mother. I took the package with a big discount from the promotion. Very good composition, quality forms. I use multivitamins 3-4 times a year, I don't drink constantly.

At the very least, one needs to take Multivitamin, B complex vitamins, and Vitamin C. I take this supplement, plus others, according to Nobel Laureate Professor Linus Pauling's (1901-1994) famous book on Vitamin C - 'How to Live Longer and Feel Better' ... here is my full list: Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin ; B-Complex 100 mg; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use 3 Kelp capsules - Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I am almost 45 and I have always tried to take 50+ daily vitamins for my age since I had cancer! I have been trying different brands and I chose this one because the quality and ingredients seem to be good! I don’t mind the taste or size! The packaging is very sturdy! The potency is very strong because after taking one a day I can feel the effect from it soon after! The only thing is it makes my urine neon yellow! I still highly recommend them and will definitely be purchasing more! I think I found tue brand I’m going to be sticking with because of all the different things this one offers in just one pill!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
1,696

This is comparable to taking polyvitamins on 4-8 tablets per day. It is economically profitable and has very good ingredients among the polyvitamins that you take on 1 tablet per day. It is easy to eat, because it is just one tablet, and what is missing is a satisfactory product, because you can supplement it with other antioxidants and calcium supplements.