Page 1 - Reviews - Super Nutrition, SimplyOne, Women's Multivitamin + Supporting Herbs, 30 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used to buy my multivitamins from a local health store here, but because of the pandemic the store is always out of stock. this is the reason I decided to try iherb.com and found this product. it works better than my old multivitamins. i will definitely buy this again.

db5eef0f-5762-4f49-a6fc-29b47cb6572e
876a9ffe-7a50-4ff8-8f8b-017a8fbb12b5
0b7cec06-22b5-4b28-99f7-bac8162b5a24
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Looks like it has good composition as it contains the basic vitamins and minerals that a middle-aged woman like me needs. Plus it has some herbs that supposedly help deliver overall good health condition. Just started taking it (less than a week) so I can’t tell if it is good for me. The only thing I don’t like is the size of the pill as it is quite a challenge to swallow it. There’s that smell too because of the herbs but it’s tolerable. Will update as to the results after a month maybe.

9a642fd2-5c59-4d20-a09f-5ef2ec9cbe4a
32cf8429-6434-4297-a102-ef7ae5289d05
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I liked the product. I bought myself and my mother-in-law. Mother-in-law is 86 years old. I noticed that her spirits improved and her spirits rose.vIn my opinion, her blood pressure returned to normal and her memory improved. I am 64 years old. My health and mood has improved. Capsule size as large bean, green. The quality is excellent. Ingredient: vitamin A,C,D3, E,K,thiamine and ohter.

0978d935-2bf5-42fc-8fd0-c087bb5e40d1
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is a large pill that takes a bit of effort to swallow but seems to have everything one needs including iron, biotin for hair health and so on. A lot of multivitamins don't have these... It's also great value for money. Will come back for more. Worth taking just one pill rather than a whole host of vitamins everyday.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

A brand I've used and trusted for YEARS! This multi-vitamin really helps my skin and over all feminine health, and it really lessens PMS cramping! (doesn't go away but it's much more bearable than it used to be!) Only need it once a day, and PLEASE make sure to take it with a meal or snack! :)

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I've been taking these for about 5 years and can attest to the quality and efficacy of these vitamins. I take one every morning with my breakfast and have never had an issue with stomach upset. This is a really good multivitamin, and call them my "staying alive pills"! :)

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great multivitamin for women, has lots of antioxidants as well. Been taking for two weeks and I do notice that I have more energy for daily activities as well as better endurance at the gym. I will continue to use this product. The pill is somewhat large which doesn’t bother me, but could be difficult for some to swallow.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have taken this multi-vitamin for years. I've tried other, high quality brands, and this is the only one that has ever made a noticeable difference in my energy level. If I run out and don't take it for a week or two, I begin to feel run-down. Once I resume taking, I feel better. Definitely recommend this product!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021