US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Good product

I use this with the Curamed. It helps more with pain, along with joint improvement and inflammation. The packaging is easy. These are tablets which are harder to get down, but doable. I usually get the capsules. There is no after taste. Made of good quality ingredient.. Very pricey. As most Terry Naturally, but I believe a very good product.

f50e5c19-da7e-4bad-9cc2-74314ae2ddb6
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I like this product because of the relief of inflammation in my joints. Easy to swallow capsules that are not too large. Great price! Vegetarian ingredients are a plus too. Really works!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have rheumatoid arthritis and this definitely gives me relief from pain. I take one at breakfast and one at lunch. Works better if taken with a meal that contains some fat.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Wonderful!! Seem to relieve pain when used for lower back strain and other times for facial neuralgia. Feel much more comortable taking these than other anti-inflammatory drugs. Have not experienced any worrisome side-effects.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

A bit of an expensive product. I feel only a slight improvement. It seems to me I need to increase the dose to make it more effective

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Hm, didn't help much, I dont think it helps my problem or I need to take more??? I stopped taking it though after I dont see the effect to help me my pain in muscles...

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Effective for my joints stiffness and pain, good quality product which is why it’s on the pricey side.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

perfect quality and ingredients package size is perfect taste is good and effective

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

We have been using this product for over 4 years and it works for us for body aches.