Page 1 - Reviews - The Face Shop, Daily Beauty Tools, Scrunchie Band, 1 Band - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

These are really great! They are a good size, wide enough to hold your hair at the back (I have medium length hair), and dry quickly! I can use it twice daily, whereas other, thicker hairbands often need 24hours to dry. Since it's white it can get discoloured, bit that doesn't bother me personally.

91d60c94-7fc6-4501-924e-a905f3f07a79
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This headband is very helpful when I wash my face as someone with afro-textured hair that gets blow dried semi-regularly and thus needs to be shielded from water and humidity to prevent early reversion. While it doesn't irritate the edges of my rather sensitive scalp, if worn too long it can start to feel quite tight for its size and leave a mark on my head. Another bothersome thing about it is that it sheds. Tiny white fuzz balls can be found sitting on your hair after you take it off, but they do combed out easily. Washing & drying can eliminate them only temporarily, when it gets dirty again and has to go through cycle once more they return. Additionally, it cleans easily and stains can be removed with a bleach soak in the wash alongside your other white apparel.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great headband for morning and evening cleaning routine and for applying moisturiser, make up and masks. The size is just right, nor too small, stretches without effort, holds hair back, nice soft material. Great price as well. I would highly recommend this headband.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It's a good headband, it holds everything in place. I gave it 4 stars because it's a bit too tight on my forehead. Maybe after a few washes, it'll get better.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The material is soft and easy to wash. It stretches well and keeps ahold of your hair well

8f69de42-deaf-4b87-b43e-79a001cd0edd
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Friendly PSA: iHerb’s description of this product (as of 23/24 April 2022) is incorrect. This is 100% polyester. I’m sure it does its job as a hair band, but a kind note to anyone purchasing this thinking it is cotton. Details of the product packaging in the image gallery are unfortunately indiscernible, neither did quick Googling help. So we found out only when we got the product.

Posted on May 6, 2021

I like it very much! It streches nicely, it is very comfortable on the head and the fabric is very pleasant. It is very usefull when washing your face or while doing your makeup. Very recommended, especially for the price!

b7b92777-d247-4c94-83af-ee745a5db540
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I ordered this because one reviewer said it was loose and not too tight. But I still find it on the tight side. Plus it is made of polyester and I don't really like that.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best product I recommend because in not have harmful chemicals with fare price

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

good for the price and it ads luxury to your daily routine